MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Deadly Fear

Deadly Fear - Cynthia Eden 3.5 stars...Cynthia Eden writes some truly disturbing shit. I mean...these books scare the crap out of me!
I really did like this, though I have to admit it was somewhat reminiscent of [b:Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter|18115666|Scream For Me A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)|Cynthia Eden|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1372099863s/18115666.jpg|25445318] (though this one came out first) and this one wasn't as well written as Scream For Me. There were just several similarities.
She writes very vivid and realistic characters and does a fantastic job of building tension and fear. I like the way she plays the characters off of each other and the alternating pov. She draws things out between the characters, there is no insta-love and even if there is attraction or a relationship, she is developing it the entire novel and I really appreciate that.
Her bad guys are truly twisted. And scary.
I will read more from her, I may switch back over to the For Me series and finish that up just because SFM was so fantastic, but I will revisit this series as well...we have many more characters to get into!