MomoWymack

Jaclyn Osborn
Progress: 28 %
The Woman in Cabin 10
Helen Ruth Elizabeth Ware
The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt
Progress: 189/386 pages

Deadly Fear

Deadly Fear - Cynthia Eden 3.5 stars...Cynthia Eden writes some truly disturbing shit. I mean...these books scare the crap out of me!
I really did like this, though I have to admit it was somewhat reminiscent of [b:Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter|18115666|Scream For Me A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)|Cynthia Eden|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1372099863s/18115666.jpg|25445318] (though this one came out first) and this one wasn't as well written as Scream For Me. There were just several similarities.
She writes very vivid and realistic characters and does a fantastic job of building tension and fear. I like the way she plays the characters off of each other and the alternating pov. She draws things out between the characters, there is no insta-love and even if there is attraction or a relationship, she is developing it the entire novel and I really appreciate that.
Her bad guys are truly twisted. And scary.
I will read more from her, I may switch back over to the For Me series and finish that up just because SFM was so fantastic, but I will revisit this series as well...we have many more characters to get into!