MomoWymack

MomoWymack

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret)

Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret) - Olivia Cunning 5 stars...I so completely LOVE Sole Regret!

"Okay, I'm going to roll over and go to sleep now....and pretend I didn't just give you my heart."

Sigh...Olivia, you write the best rock stars!

Anyhoo...Gabe

...ah...Gabe how I love you! I mean, how can you not fall in love with a genius drummer that invents sex toys for your pleasure? He's sweet, talented, and we get so much more depth from him in this one over the previous one.
Melanie

Super adorable, responsible, enabling, sexually adventurous Melanie...I really liked her too, though I gotta admit, this shit with Nikki is kinda really killing me and while I understood Melanie's feelings and why it was hard for her, I wanted to shout at her at the same time...
Gabe and Melanie have been texting (well, sexting), video-chatting ;) but Gabe decides if everyone else has their girl with them, he's not staying away from Melanie anymore and he invites her to join him for the weekend. They are both a little anxious at first, they've grown comfortable and perhaps a little bolder over the phone, but being in person is...different.
They quickly realize that their physical attraction is still strong and Gabe's inventions are awesome! The sex is hot!
Gabe is the sweetest guy, I totally fell in love with him all over again.

I am concerned about this whole Lindsey thing! It'll be interesting to see how that whole thing plays out.

Olivia, as always, you've created a masterpiece! I love this series! Can't wait for more!