MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Rock Chick Revolution

Rock Chick Revolution - Kristen Ashley My absolute favorite of the series. Prior to this I was partial to Ava and Luke, but Ally...man, Ally was a phenomenal character.
Kristen Ashley doesn't do weak female characters, one of the things I love about her, but Ally went beyond. This book was bitter sweet-sorry to see the series end, but what a fantastic ride it has been. I would highly recommend this series to anyone and everyone and I read EVERYTHING Kristen Ashley writes. These books are definitely romance, the Hot Bunch gettin their Rock Chick, it is so much more than that. It's family and friendship, and love in all forms. People from different backgrounds and situations with strengths and weaknesses that make them so real and they are some of the best written characters. You can see them, you know how they're going to react, you feel them. Amazing.
Okay, so Rock Chick Revolution.
Ally and Ren...finally we get Ally's story! I wondered about her and when they appeared in Breathe, I was squee-ing! Ren, too, another great guy-KA does Alpha Males like no one else, and even with similar mannerisms and Hot Bunch behavior, they are still unique and absolutely adorable! This was significantly shorter than the previous books, I think, or it felt that way, perhaps just because I did not want it to end! But it had everything, the crazy behavior, the silly fights that make you giggle, the macho-tough guy speeches, eye rolling, hot sex, family, friendship, a few truly heartbreaking moments, and more hope than you could ever ask for. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!