MomoWymack

MomoWymack

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
The Trespasser
Tana French
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Catch My Breath

Catch My Breath - M.J. O'Shea 4 stars! so super adorable!!

This will be spoilery so read at your own risk.
This started out a little slow, but I enjoy the "slow burn" stories so I wasn't bothered. I love rockers and musicians in general, so this was right up my alley, and I'm glad that the not so glamorous side of things was portrayed.

I enjoyed the characters--loved the guys and the author really made sure they each had their own personalities. Tate was my fav--he had some good lines in there!

My favorite part--aside for the romance of course--was the evolution of Elliot...he grew and matured and found his confidence--himself. LOVED that about this book.

Danny was awesome and I adored him

and I was wrong about Chris--I admit it! I told you I had trust issues ;)

I will say though...I was slightly disappointed. When Elliot met (God, what was her name? Melanie?) I was hoping that they would handle it differently, I guess I wanted them to ...I don't know, make a stand and be like...IDK...their situation sucked and they felt badly but I just had hoped it would push them to come out then, I guess... Anyhoo...

I felt badly for the boys (all of them, but Elliot and danny most of all). They had to deal with some really crappy stuff...people suck sometimes, but I thought that while not the most mind blowing story, I think it was great on so many levels. I enjoyed the friendship between the members of the band and the way they supported and looked out for each other.

Would recommend and definitely will read more from this author.

Shout out to my BR girls!