MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Kiss of Crimson

Kiss of Crimson - Lara Adrian sigh....I really liked this, more than the first one even. Dante...I was into him immediately upon meeting him in the first one.
Dante

Hot, Italian, bad ass

Loyal, fierce and carrying a terrible, sometimes debilitating curse; he has never wanted a mate or anything serious with anyone. His family consists of his Breed brothers and he doesn't need anything or anyone else.
Until Tess

Sweet, hidden, workaholic, heart of gold veterinarian Tess, who is cursed with her own "gift".
Once they meet, they can't stay away.
"There was something here I wanted to see," h replied, his mesmerizing eyes unflinchingly on her. "That's the only reason I came."

I love the two of them together and I definitely felt them more than I did Lucan and Danielle.
There was a lot going on in this one, in addition to Dante and Tess, Ben--who I knew was creepy from the beginning.
Sterling...Ah...Agent Chase...

I went through several emotions with him...I felt badly for him, was pissed at him...oh...my heart completely broke for him! I hope we haven't seen the last of him. I'm not sure how I feel about Elise yet--I know we aren't done with her. And yes! Tegan...I am so ready for his story!!! Yum...these seemingly "soul-less" ones are the best! And Rio note to Tess--you should have healed Rio already!.
LOVED this, looking forward to the next one!