MomoWymack

Jaclyn Osborn
Progress: 28 %
The Woman in Cabin 10
Helen Ruth Elizabeth Ware
The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt
Progress: 189/386 pages

Just For You

Just For You - Jet Mykles Look, I m Jet Mykles fan and will continue to read from this author, but this just pushed so many buttons for me and I genuinely did not enjoy it.
It started well enough, Justin was an adorable character and I enjoyed him immensely. I even like Kevin for the most part.
There are several books that use the "let's pretend" idea, and though there were a few moments where I was like, Dude, maybe don't do that, overall, it didn't bother me much.
However, the side characters in this were enough to make me want to vomit. I was sad, parts literally made my stomach hurt. As far as my "cheater" tag...many of you may not have an issue with it. It wasn't severe or anything but in my opinion, kissing someone else is cheating, especially when we get to see and feel the devastation it causes the other characters.
Victor is an evil, manipulating, disgusting bastard. I hope he dies a fiery death. His sister isn't much better. WTF...
Honestly, Kevin's friend, Rachel's husband? I can't remember his name, but he pissed me off too!
I don't know...overall, I love Jet Mykles, this was just a miss for me.