MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Fighting for Irish

Fighting for Irish - Gina L. Maxwell 3.5 stars

I have enjoyed this series. If I'm honest though, I liked [b:Seducing Cinderella|16057629|Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1)|Gina L. Maxwell|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1388197415s/16057629.jpg|21464225] and [b:Rules of Entanglement|17698410|Rules of Entanglement (Fighting for Love, #2)|Gina L. Maxwell|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1364811136s/17698410.jpg|21766547] a little better. Not that I didn't love Irish...because I did, I mean who doesn't want an ex-MMA fighter that's covered in tattoos and piercings? Can we say Hotness?
So yes, I did like him and he wasn't a flat character, he was aware of his "rage" issues and had a bit of a haunted past, but I really liked him. He took such gentle care of Kat, was blunt and honest (except when he wasn't :) ) so yay him.
Kat, I did like her. She had a horrible past and was in fact damaged, but honestly, my connection to her wasn't really...I don't know. I did like her, I understood her perspective and motivation, but something with her was a bit off for me and I think that led to me kind of feeling a little off about the whole thing. Overall, I would recommend and definitely read more from this author (Is Xan getting a book? Please, please, pretty please?)