MomoWymack

MomoWymack

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

His For The Holidays

His For The Holidays - Josh Lanyon, L.B. Gregg, Harper Fox, Z.A. Maxfield, Angela James 4 stars
Mistletoe at Midnight--I give this four stars, though I will admit it took me a bit to get into. I think the brother and mother were hysterical and that dinner had me in stitches! It was cute story about first love. I really enjoyed it.
Nine Lights over Edinburgh--2.5 stars maybe. I don't know exactly why I didn't connect with this story. (Admittedly part of it is probably the language thing) It opened strangely and then seemed to get a little weirder and then it got depressing as hell and I was furious with a couple characters and then it got very sad, but there were things I liked about it, it just seemed to take a while to get to those things.
I Heard Him Exclaim--4.5 stars I super loved this, though I will be honest and tell you my first thought about the overly-intense-feelings for Christmas kind of had me like, WTF? initially. I loved the characters in this, it was hot and sweet and sad and there were so many genuine and realistic moments in there even though overall--yes, not the most realistic story. Adored it!
Icecapade 4 stars, 4.5 stars I loved this, found myself really wishing this one was longer, loved the idea of it, the FBI guy and the thief--fantastic. Could have used a bit more steam, but I like how it all played out, we basically only get a day with the characters, definitely would love to read more about these characters.

Overall, I would recommend this and would read more from these authors.