MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Moonlight Becomes You

Moonlight Becomes You - Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea I think I might go three stars on this, but I have to be honest, I just didn't really like it. It wasn't the writing, the writing was great, and I really love these authors. The characters were okay, with the exception of Nick--I wanted to stab him in the arm with a dull butter knife and Dre who was almost non-existent. Kayden and Shane were just weird. It was frustrating. I didn't so much care for the way things unfolded. I did enjoy the flashbacks, but I think I almost maybe would have been a little more into it if that had been told as a continuous story at the beginning. I did not really get some of the actions and reactions and I would not have been forgiving if I was Shane. I did not care for this grudge holding, revenge plan crap. Grow up. I just didn't like that. I will probably pick up the next one, because as I said, I did like the writing, and I think my issue was more the situation and the way the characters handled it. *shrugs* I know most people gave this 4 stars and I would never discourage anyone from reading, but I can't recommend.