MomoWymack

MomoWymack

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter)
C.S. Poe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Beyond Jealousy

Beyond Jealousy - Kit Rocha

Wow. Words. I don't even know what to say or how to articulate the way this book made me feel. It was my favorite of the series so far. It wasn't perfect, there were some things that didn't quite have the intensity I was looking for, but I honestly do not believe that Ace could have been more perfect. I loved him. He made me hot, made me smile, made me cry and damn near gave me a heart attack. He was perfection.

I liked Rachel, I really did. The women in these novels are just different. I think there is something to be said for the way sex and love and affection are handled in these novels. I only wish I was articulate enough to explain it. It just means that the women are strong and brave and whole in a way that is missing quite often from other female characters.

Cruz, and I love Cruz so don't misunderstand, that man can boss me around anytime, but I think it was something in his perspective that was lacking, something about being in his head that just wasn't quite enough.

I love a good threesome, of course. I loved the M/F/M, I wish we had had more than the one and a half M/M scene and more than the one M/M/F scene, but I think the M/M/F was well- placed.

I appreciated that there was some insecurity and twinges of jealousy and feelings of being...maybe not left out, but not entirely "included", but to me that made it more realistic. It came from each of them at one point or another as well, though most heavily with Ace.

There was something about the three of them coming together that was freeing for each of them in some capacity, they felt safe enough and had enough trust with each other to really let go and do what they wanted.

And it was hot...like panty-drenching, set the mattress (or tattoo chair or stage) on fire hot. I wanna be marked by Ace.

There was a ton of other stuff going on as well, we get to see the characters from the previous books, there is still unrest in the sectors, shady things going on, etc. and a build up for some of the next books as well.

Overall 4 stars
Would recommend to fans of the series and fans of menage
Will read more from this author