MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

I Am a SEAL Team Six Warrior: Memoirs of an American Soldier

I Am a SEAL Team Six Warrior: Memoirs of an American Soldier - Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin So I think I'm actually doing a two part review for this. Honestly, for just being a damn SEAL and for bravery and for...gah! the things people can do--5 stars!
There is something, even for vets, about reading about these men, its surreal. We can think back on times that were hard for us, but it is just nothing compared to what these men have done and continue to do. So for that-5 stars.
I do have to say, as the whole reason I picked up this book was because it was on the summer reading list for my daughter, I don't think its quite appropriate for the ages it says it is. There is a lot that youth can take from this book, though and I wouldn't discourage anyone from reading it, but perhaps parents should read it first and decide.
It is an excellent story of having a rough start to life and finding your way and excelling and recognizing things in yourself and others and working to be better, for that alone, I would recommend.

The writing style (and I recognize that so much had to be chopped out because then it would have been significantly inappropriate or over the heads of most people) was kind of choppy.
Overall, would recommend to high school range and older.