MomoWymack

MomoWymack

Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye) (Volume 2)
Sarina Bowen
Progress: 71 %
The Last Precinct
Patricia Cornwell
Progress: 49/565 pages
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
John Berendt

Magic Mansion

Magic Mansion - Jordan Castillo Price I love JCp and I don't even bother reading the blurbs, I just buy her books, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, other than obviously...magic.
I enjoyed the story, it was a weird idea, but at the same time, in this time of competitive reality TV, not really I reckon.
I appreciate how JCP always creates these...quirky characters, this world that most of us know nothing about and then toss us in there where we become totally invested. I was nervous before the challenges, and pissed off or saddened or happy with the results. I cared about the characters, though I will admit I was hoping for some kind of "magical accident" that would result in a certain contestants death...anyhoo...the paranormal aspect was pretty subtle and I was disappointed by this at first, but I think it had to be that way or it would have been a completely different kind of story.
I would have liked MORE SEX....gah, I was dying ...I think the hand job at 6% had me hopeful there would be a lot more

Definitely reading more from this author.